W&T Offshore (WTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W&T Offshore (NYSE: WTI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $109.57 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on W&T Offshore (WTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!