Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vuzix Corp. (NASDAQ: VUZI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $560.9 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $530 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus