Vulcan Materials (VMC) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Vulcan Materials (NYSE: VMC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.01, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vulcan Materials (VMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal