Vringo, Inc. (VRNG) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.26, Revenues Rose 416% Y/Y
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Vringo, Inc. (NYSE: VRNG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), versus ($5.20) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $227 thousand, versus $44 thousand reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss of 5c/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!