Vringo, Inc. (VRNG) Posts Q1 EPS Loss of $0.19
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Vringo, Inc. (NYSE: VRNG) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.19), versus ($5.44) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $147 thousand, versus $30 thousand reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Reports Q1 Loss of 18c, Updates Guidance
- Hittite Microwave Corp. (HITT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2
- Premiere Global Services, Inc. (PGI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!