Vringo, Inc. (VRNG) Posts Q1 EPS Loss of $0.19
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Vringo, Inc. (NYSE: VRNG) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.19), versus ($5.44) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $147 thousand, versus $30 thousand reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Claims ZTE Trying to Manipulate Stock to Affect Patent
- Allison Transmission (ALSN) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Plum Creek Timber (PCL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.12, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!