Vringo, Inc. (VRNG) Posts Q1 EPS Loss of $0.19
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Vringo, Inc. (NYSE: VRNG) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.19), versus ($5.44) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $147 thousand, versus $30 thousand reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vringo (VRNG) Claims an Expert Report Points to ZTE Violating Brazilian Court Injunction
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Orion Energy Systems (OESX) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Provides FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!