Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.37/Share
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Voyager Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VYGR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.37), versus ($5.94) reported last year.
Voyager reported cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of $204.0 million as of June 30, 2016. Voyager continues to expect to end 2016 with cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of $160.0 million and that its existing cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities will be sufficient to fund operating expenses and capital expenditure requirements into 2019.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light