Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Reports Q4 Adj-FFO of $1.17, Beats by 8c
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) reported Q4 FFO of $1.17, ex-items, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713 million versus the consensus estimate of $693.95 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- Ruby Tuesday (RT) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Reaffirms FY16 Guidance
- Vornado Leases 63,780 Square Foot Flagship to Victoria's Secret at 640 Fifth Avenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!