Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Reports Q4 Adj-FFO of $1.17, Beats by 8c
- Apple (AAPL) Earnings on Deck; Blow-Out Expected But FX Could Crimp Margin Expansion
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) reported Q4 FFO of $1.17, ex-items, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713 million versus the consensus estimate of $693.95 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peabody Energy (BTU) Reports Q4 adj.-Loss of $1.21/Share, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Abiomed (ABMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Raises FY Guidance
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!