Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Reports Q4 Adj-FFO of $1.17, Beats by 8c
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) reported Q4 FFO of $1.17, ex-items, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713 million versus the consensus estimate of $693.95 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
- The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!