Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Reports Q4 Adj-FFO of $1.17, Beats by 8c
- China, euro zone weaken despite world awash with cash
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
- Alibaba (BABA) Announces Opening of Robert Mondavi Wines on Tmall
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in SunEdison (SUNE) to 5.1%
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) reported Q4 FFO of $1.17, ex-items, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713 million versus the consensus estimate of $693.95 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 10.1%, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!