Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Misses Q3 FFO by 3c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) reported Q3 FFO of $1.24, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $633.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $631.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- VAR Checks Indicate Cisco Systems (CSCO) Could Beat January Expectations - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!