Vonage (VG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vonage (NYSE: VG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $248.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $246.92 million.
Vonage sees FY2016 revenue of $950-960 million, versus the consensus of $957 million.
- Within this, the Company is raising guidance for Vonage Business revenues to a range of $374 to $377 million, up from $365 to $370 million. Adjusted OIBDA is expected to be in the range of $158 to $160 million, up from "at least $150 million."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vonage (VG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!