Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.71 million.
“The third quarter of 2016 was an outstanding quarter for our business. The market demand for our products is expanding, as both new and existing customers seek solutions to address communication and collaboration challenges and improve patient safety and staff experience. Our success in the market is confirmation that the Vocera software platform is resonating with customers,” said Brent Lang, president and CEO of Vocera. “We are executing well as a company, and our sales, customer deployments, and product development efforts are on track for continued success.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!