Vivint Solar (VSLR) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.49), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.98 million.
- MW Booked of approximately 74 MWs for the quarter, approximately flat year-over-year.
- MW Installed of approximately 61 MWs, down 6% year-over-year. Total cumulative MWs installed were approximately 575 MWs.
- Installations were 8,641 for the quarter, down 7% year-over-year. Cumulative installations were 84,872.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vivint Solar (VSLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- California Water Service (CWT) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!