Vivint Solar (VSLR) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.49), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.98 million.
- MW Booked of approximately 74 MWs for the quarter, approximately flat year-over-year.
- MW Installed of approximately 61 MWs, down 6% year-over-year. Total cumulative MWs installed were approximately 575 MWs.
- Installations were 8,641 for the quarter, down 7% year-over-year. Cumulative installations were 84,872.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vivint Solar (VSLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!