Vivint Solar (VSLR) Posts Smaller Q3 Loss, Revenues Miss
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.36), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.26 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.48 million.
- MW Booked of approximately 59 megawatts (MWs) for the quarter.
- MW Installed of approximately 59 MWs. Total cumulative MWs installed were approximately 634 MWs.
- Installations were 8,266 for the quarter. Cumulative installations were 93,138.
- Estimated Nominal Contracted Payments Remaining increased by approximately $177 million during the quarter and was approximately $2.4 billion.
- Estimated Retained Value increased by approximately $113 million during the quarter to approximately $1.2 billion.
- Estimated Retained Value per Watt was $1.96.
- Cost per Watt was $2.85, improved from $2.94 in the second quarter of 2016 and improved from $3.12 in the third quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vivint Solar (VSLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!