Vivint Solar (VSLR) Posts Smaller Q3 Loss, Revenues Miss
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.36), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.26 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.48 million.
- MW Booked of approximately 59 megawatts (MWs) for the quarter.
- MW Installed of approximately 59 MWs. Total cumulative MWs installed were approximately 634 MWs.
- Installations were 8,266 for the quarter. Cumulative installations were 93,138.
- Estimated Nominal Contracted Payments Remaining increased by approximately $177 million during the quarter and was approximately $2.4 billion.
- Estimated Retained Value increased by approximately $113 million during the quarter to approximately $1.2 billion.
- Estimated Retained Value per Watt was $1.96.
- Cost per Watt was $2.85, improved from $2.94 in the second quarter of 2016 and improved from $3.12 in the third quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vivint Solar (VSLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03