Visteon (VC) Tops Q3 EPS, While Sales Miss
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Visteon (NYSE: VC) reported Q3 non-GAAP EPS of $1.10, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $770 million versus the consensus estimate of $778.12 million.
Full-Year 2016 Outlook
Visteon increased the low-point for full-year 2016 guidance for adjusted EBITDA and adjusted free cash flow. Visteon's Electronics Product Group sales guidance is $3.1 billion. Adjusted EBITDA for the Electronics Product Group is projected in the range of $325 million to $335 million. Adjusted free cash flow, as defined below, for the Electronics Product Group is projected in the range of $125 million to $150 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Visteon (VC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!