Visteon (VC) Tops Q3 EPS, While Sales Miss
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Visteon (NYSE: VC) reported Q3 non-GAAP EPS of $1.10, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $770 million versus the consensus estimate of $778.12 million.
Full-Year 2016 Outlook
Visteon increased the low-point for full-year 2016 guidance for adjusted EBITDA and adjusted free cash flow. Visteon's Electronics Product Group sales guidance is $3.1 billion. Adjusted EBITDA for the Electronics Product Group is projected in the range of $325 million to $335 million. Adjusted free cash flow, as defined below, for the Electronics Product Group is projected in the range of $125 million to $150 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Visteon (VC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!