Vishay Precision Group (VPG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.21
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vishay Precision Group (NYSE: VPG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, versus $0.18 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.5 million, versus $57.15 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vishay Precision Group (VPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c