Vishay Precision Group (VPG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.15
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vishay Precision Group (NYSE: VPG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58 million, versus $59.5 million reported last year.
Vishay Precision Group sees FY2016 EPS of $0.70-$0.80.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vishay Precision Group (VPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!