Virtusa (VRTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q2, FY17 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.18, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $205.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $203.82 million.
Virtusa sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.26-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.53. Virtusa sees Q2 2017 revenue of $206.5-211.5 million, versus the consensus of $220.4 million.
Virtusa sees FY2017 EPS of $1.58-$1.72, versus the consensus of $2.08. Virtusa sees FY2017 revenue of $850-870 million, versus the consensus of $895.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Virtusa (VRTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!