Virtusa (VRTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q2, FY17 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.18, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $205.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $203.82 million.
Virtusa sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.26-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.53. Virtusa sees Q2 2017 revenue of $206.5-211.5 million, versus the consensus of $220.4 million.
Virtusa sees FY2017 EPS of $1.58-$1.72, versus the consensus of $2.08. Virtusa sees FY2017 revenue of $850-870 million, versus the consensus of $895.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Virtusa (VRTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!