Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virtus Investment Partners (NASDAQ: VRTS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.64, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $80.77 million.
Assets under management of $46.5 billion at quarter-end increased 3 percent from June 30, 2016 due to positive net flows and market appreciation.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!