Virco Mfg. Corporation (VIRC) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.38 with $24.26 Million in Revenue
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Virco Mfg. Corporation (NASDAQ: VIRC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.38), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.26 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.87 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!