Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects its total net revenue to be between RMB11.9 billion and RMB12.4 billion, representing a year-over-year growth rate of approximately 37% to 43%. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view on the market and operational conditions, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- California Water Service (CWT) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- AptarGroup (ATR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!