Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects its total net revenue to be between RMB11.9 billion and RMB12.4 billion, representing a year-over-year growth rate of approximately 37% to 43%. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view on the market and operational conditions, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Celestica (CLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- First South Bancorp (FSBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!