Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects its total net revenue to be between RMB11.9 billion and RMB12.4 billion, representing a year-over-year growth rate of approximately 37% to 43%. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view on the market and operational conditions, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!