Vince Holding (VNCE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vince Holding (NYSE: VNCE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.15 million.
- Total net sales are still expected to be between $290 million and $305 million, including revenues from six new retail stores and comparable sales growth inclusive of ecommerce sales in the flat to low-single digit range;
- Gross margin is now expected to be approximately 46.2%, mainly due to additional strategic investments, as well as the higher rate of sales allowances and lower mix of full-price sales in the first half;
- SG&A is now expected to be between $128 million and $133 million, contingent upon the level of annual incentive compensation programs to be realized in fiscal 2016;
- Interest expense is still expected to be approximately $4 million;
- Diluted EPS is still expected to be $0.00 to $0.06. Note that the EPS guidance reflects a share count of approximately 46.6 million, which includes the impact of 11.8 million shares issued in connection with the rights offering; and
- Capital expenditures are now expected to be between $12.5 million and $14.5 million, due to additional branding initiatives, as well as an increase in the Company’s IT migration investment.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vince Holding (VNCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!