Village Super Market (VLGEA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.60; Comps Rose 6%
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Village Super Market (NASDAQ: VLGEA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, versus $0.49 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $437.3 million, versus $405.75 million reported last year.
Same store sales, excluding the impact of the extra week, increased .6%. Same store sales increased due to the closing of two competitor stores and continued sales growth in the expanded or replaced stores in Stirling and Greater Morristown. These increases were partially offset by six new competitor store openings, including stores formerly operated by A&P.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Village Super Market (VLGEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!