Village Super Market (VLGEA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.60; Comps Rose 6%
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Village Super Market (NASDAQ: VLGEA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, versus $0.49 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $437.3 million, versus $405.75 million reported last year.
Same store sales, excluding the impact of the extra week, increased .6%. Same store sales increased due to the closing of two competitor stores and continued sales growth in the expanded or replaced stores in Stirling and Greater Morristown. These increases were partially offset by six new competitor store openings, including stores formerly operated by A&P.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Village Super Market (VLGEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!