Village Super Market (VLGEA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.60; Comps Rose 6%
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Village Super Market (NASDAQ: VLGEA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, versus $0.49 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $437.3 million, versus $405.75 million reported last year.
Same store sales, excluding the impact of the extra week, increased .6%. Same store sales increased due to the closing of two competitor stores and continued sales growth in the expanded or replaced stores in Stirling and Greater Morristown. These increases were partially offset by six new competitor store openings, including stores formerly operated by A&P.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Village Super Market (VLGEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!