Viavi (VIAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Viavi (NASDAQ: VIAV) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.39 million.
Viavi sees Q1 2017 revenue of $201-217 million, versus the consensus of $212.1 million. Sees non-GAAP earnings per share to be $0.06 to $0.08, versus the consensus of $0.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Viavi (VIAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold Ahead of Viavi Solutions' (VIAV) 1Q Report
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley