Viavi (VIAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Viavi (NASDAQ: VIAV) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.39 million.
Viavi sees Q1 2017 revenue of $201-217 million, versus the consensus of $212.1 million. Sees non-GAAP earnings per share to be $0.06 to $0.08, versus the consensus of $0.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Viavi (VIAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Honeywell (HON) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS