Viasystems Group Inc. (VIAS) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Viasystems Group Inc. (Nasdaq: VIAS) reports Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.46, versus $0.08 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $239.4 million, compared to $186.64 million in Q209.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- IMS Health (IMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
- DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!