Viasystems Group Inc. (VIAS) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Viasystems Group Inc. (Nasdaq: VIAS) reports Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.46, versus $0.08 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $239.4 million, compared to $186.64 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Malibu Boats (MBUU) Will Pay $20M in PCMW Settlement; Revises Q4, FY14 Results
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.67, Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!