Viasystems Group Inc. (VIAS) Reports Stronger Q2 Results
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Viasystems Group Inc. (Nasdaq: VIAS) reports Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.46, versus $0.08 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $239.4 million, compared to $186.64 million in Q209.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Names Paul Herendeen as CFO
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c; Comps Outpace
- Lombard Medical (EVAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Revises FY16 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!