ViaSat (VSAT) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $363.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.89 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ViaSat (VSAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- PPG Industries (PPG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!