Verso Paper Corp. (VRS) Posts Q1 non-GAAP EPS Loss of $0.34
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (CYTX) (SCSS) (TSCO) (JAKK) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) (UA) Lower (more...)
- 3M COMPANY (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lifts FY14 Profit Outlook
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Verso Paper Corp. (NYSE: VRS) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of ($0.34), versus ($0.99) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $418 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Watsco (WSO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides In-Line
- TrueBlue (TBI) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!