Verso Paper Corp. (VRS) Posts Q1 non-GAAP EPS Loss of $0.34
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Verso Paper Corp. (NYSE: VRS) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of ($0.34), versus ($0.99) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $418 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Strong Q2 Outlook
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Affirms FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!