Verso Paper Corp. (VRS) Posts Q1 non-GAAP EPS Loss of $0.34
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Verso Paper Corp. (NYSE: VRS) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of ($0.34), versus ($0.99) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $418 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!