Verso Paper Corp. (VRS) Posts Q1 non-GAAP EPS Loss of $0.34
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall Street set to open lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Verso Paper Corp. (NYSE: VRS) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of ($0.34), versus ($0.99) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $418 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EndoChoice (GI) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Meritor (MTOR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; FY16 Outlook Trimmed
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Offers Strong Q3 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!