Versant Corporation (VSNT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.16
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Life Time Fitness (LTM) Higher on Reports of Joint Private Equity Bid
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Versant Corporation (NASDAQ: VSNT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.04 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 million, versus $3.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca plc (AZN) Updates Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Reports Q4 FFO of $0.09/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!