Versant Corporation (VSNT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.16
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Fitbit Products Lead Charge
- Greek economy shrinks in third quarter on weak exports, investment
Versant Corporation (NASDAQ: VSNT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.04 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 million, versus $3.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!