Vermillion (VRML) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Vermillion (NASDAQ: VRML) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $709 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $600 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vermillion (VRML) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Nord Anglia Education (NORD) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!