Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Reaffirms Outlook
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.89 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Strong FY15 EPS Outlook
- Title II Regulations a 'Net' Loss for Innovation and Consumers
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!