Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.89 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications, Inc. (VZ) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Telenav, Inc. (TNAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Q4 Outlook
- Verizon Communications to Report Earnings on April 24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!