Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.89 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides Lower; CEO Out
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.03; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!