Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.84, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $498.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $496.7 million.
Scott Stephenson, chairman, president, and CEO, said, "Our third-quarter results once again included solid revenue growth and strong margins as we continue to deliver outstanding data analytics solutions for our customers across our key verticals of insurance, natural resources, and financial services. While reported revenue growth from continuing operations was 5.9%, combined insurance and financial services revenue growth of 7.7% is consistent with our historical, corporate, organic performance. In addition, we were pleased to resume returning capital to our shareholders, even as we invest in the business to drive future growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verisk Analytics (VRSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!