Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.84, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $498.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $496.7 million.
Scott Stephenson, chairman, president, and CEO, said, "Our third-quarter results once again included solid revenue growth and strong margins as we continue to deliver outstanding data analytics solutions for our customers across our key verticals of insurance, natural resources, and financial services. While reported revenue growth from continuing operations was 5.9%, combined insurance and financial services revenue growth of 7.7% is consistent with our historical, corporate, organic performance. In addition, we were pleased to resume returning capital to our shareholders, even as we invest in the business to drive future growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verisk Analytics (VRSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!