Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verisign Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $288 million versus the consensus estimate of $287.08 million.
“In addition to solid third quarter financial results, we are pleased to report that the .com Registry Agreement extension to 2024 has been approved by NTIA and the Root Zone Maintainer Agreement with ICANN is now in effect. Security and stability of the critical root zone publication process has been prioritized and addressed with these steps,” said Jim Bidzos, Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verisign Inc. (VRSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!