Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Verisign Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $288 million versus the consensus estimate of $287.08 million.
“In addition to solid third quarter financial results, we are pleased to report that the .com Registry Agreement extension to 2024 has been approved by NTIA and the Root Zone Maintainer Agreement with ICANN is now in effect. Security and stability of the critical root zone publication process has been prioritized and addressed with these steps,” said Jim Bidzos, Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verisign Inc. (VRSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!