Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Verisign Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $288 million versus the consensus estimate of $287.08 million.
“In addition to solid third quarter financial results, we are pleased to report that the .com Registry Agreement extension to 2024 has been approved by NTIA and the Root Zone Maintainer Agreement with ICANN is now in effect. Security and stability of the critical root zone publication process has been prioritized and addressed with these steps,” said Jim Bidzos, Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verisign Inc. (VRSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Trading Radar for 12/5: GW Pharma (GWPH), KongZhong (KZ) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!