Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.57, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $264.71 million.
Verint Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $2.85, versus the consensus of $2.86. Verint Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $1.11 billion +/- 2.0% , versus the consensus of $1.12 billion.
We are pleased with our second quarter results and the progress we made in the first half of the year and believe we are well positioned for long-term growth in both the enterprise and security markets,” said Dan Bodner, Verint CEO and President.
Bodner continued, “In enterprise, we experienced strong sequential revenue growth reflecting our customer engagement optimization leadership and our land and expand go-to-market strategy. Behind our leadership is our broad portfolio of best-of-breed analytical applications, our hybrid cloud strategy and our extensive partner ecosystem.”
“In cyber intelligence, we are pleased to report early signs of improvement in certain emerging market countries, including receiving several large contracts. Also, I am pleased to report that we were awarded the largest government project in Verint’s history potentially valued at more than $200 million, if all phases outlined in the contract are initiated by the customer. These large contracts reflect our leadership position and we believe we are on track to return to growth in cyber intelligence next year,” concluded Bodner.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!