Vericel (VCEL) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vericel (NASDAQ: VCEL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.05 million.
As of June 30, 2016, the company had $9.8 million in cash compared to $14.6 million in cash at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vericel (VCEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!