VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Well Below the Street
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $493 million versus the consensus estimate of $515.54 million.
VeriFone Systems sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.28-$0.29, versus the consensus of $0.48. VeriFone Systems sees Q4 2016 revenue of $460 million, versus the consensus of $536.3 million.
VeriFone Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $1.64-$1.65, versus the consensus of $1.85. VeriFone Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $2 billion, versus the consensus of $2.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VeriFone Systems (PAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Old Republic (ORI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!