VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Well Below the Street
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $493 million versus the consensus estimate of $515.54 million.
VeriFone Systems sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.28-$0.29, versus the consensus of $0.48. VeriFone Systems sees Q4 2016 revenue of $460 million, versus the consensus of $536.3 million.
VeriFone Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $1.64-$1.65, versus the consensus of $1.85. VeriFone Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $2 billion, versus the consensus of $2.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VeriFone Systems (PAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Skechers USA (SKX) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Lower
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!