VeriFone (PAY) Shares Slammed on Q2 Results, Guidance, Now Down ~9%
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) are down about 9 percent immediately after releasing Q2 results and Q3 and FY12 guidance. After closing at $45 even, the stock is now down to $41.28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) NFC Terminal May be Popular Choice for Small Businesses Moving to Apple Pay
- Viad Corp. (VVI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Mixed Q4 Outlook
- Circor International, Inc. (CIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Issues Inline Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!