VeriFone (PAY) Shares Slammed on Q2 Results, Guidance, Now Down ~9%
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) are down about 9 percent immediately after releasing Q2 results and Q3 and FY12 guidance. After closing at $45 even, the stock is now down to $41.28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verifone Expands International Access to Its Integrated, End-to-End Payment-as-a-Service Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customers
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- German Retailer Bartels-Langness Selects Verifone to Offer Customers Intuitive, Multimedia Self-Checkout Experiences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!