VeriFone (PAY) Shares Slammed on Q2 Results, Guidance, Now Down ~9%
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) are down about 9 percent immediately after releasing Q2 results and Q3 and FY12 guidance. After closing at $45 even, the stock is now down to $41.28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Said Planning to Pay $500M in Debt Coming Due - Bloomberg
- Insperity (NSP) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Energen (EGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!