VeriFone (PAY) Shares Slammed on Q2 Results, Guidance, Now Down ~9%
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
Shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) are down about 9 percent immediately after releasing Q2 results and Q3 and FY12 guidance. After closing at $45 even, the stock is now down to $41.28.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Now Down ~$350M on $60M Rapiscan Order Flub
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!