VeriFone (PAY) Shares Slammed on Q2 Results, Guidance, Now Down ~9%
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) are down about 9 percent immediately after releasing Q2 results and Q3 and FY12 guidance. After closing at $45 even, the stock is now down to $41.28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perceptive's Joe Edelman sees Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) drug being approved - CNBC
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Trims Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!