VeriFone (PAY) Shares Slammed on Q2 Results, Guidance, Now Down ~9%
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Sees New Era in Biotech Investing; Reinstates Coverage on 7 Large-Cap Names
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Prices IPO at Low End of Range
Shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) are down about 9 percent immediately after releasing Q2 results and Q3 and FY12 guidance. After closing at $45 even, the stock is now down to $41.28.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Ramps as CDC Confirms First U.S. Ebola Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!