VeriFone (PAY) Shares Slammed on Q2 Results, Guidance, Now Down ~9%
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Shares of VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) are down about 9 percent immediately after releasing Q2 results and Q3 and FY12 guidance. After closing at $45 even, the stock is now down to $41.28.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1, FY14
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (PAY) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (SNTA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!