Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Comps Up 22.1%
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.89 million. Comps were up 22.1% for the quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Reaffirms FY16 Outlook, Offers Commentary
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!