Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Comps Up 22.1%
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.89 million. Comps were up 22.1% for the quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- BlackBerry (BBRY): Raising Valuation Range On Model Roll Forward, Still Cautious - Wells Fargo
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Misses Q1 EPS by 42c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!