Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Comps Up 22.1%
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.89 million. Comps were up 22.1% for the quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley To Open Flagship Store In SoHo
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!