Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Comps Up 22.1%
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.89 million. Comps were up 22.1% for the quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Doubles Qtr. Dividend to 10c
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Misses Q1 EPS by 21c, Comps Increase 13.4%
- UPDATE: DuPont (DD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!