Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Strong 4, FY17 Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $142.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.67 million.
Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17, versus the consensus of $0.15. Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 revenue of $145-146 million, versus the consensus of $140.4 million.
Veeva Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $0.68, versus the consensus of $0.63. Veeva Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $538.9-539.9 million, versus the consensus of $526.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeva Systems (VEEV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!