Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Strong 4, FY17 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $142.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.67 million.
Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17, versus the consensus of $0.15. Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 revenue of $145-146 million, versus the consensus of $140.4 million.
Veeva Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $0.68, versus the consensus of $0.63. Veeva Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $538.9-539.9 million, versus the consensus of $526.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeva Systems (VEEV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!