Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Strong 4, FY17 Guidance
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $142.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.67 million.
Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17, versus the consensus of $0.15. Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 revenue of $145-146 million, versus the consensus of $140.4 million.
Veeva Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $0.68, versus the consensus of $0.63. Veeva Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $538.9-539.9 million, versus the consensus of $526.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeva Systems (VEEV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!