Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Strong 4, FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $142.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.67 million.
Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17, versus the consensus of $0.15. Veeva Systems sees Q4 2017 revenue of $145-146 million, versus the consensus of $140.4 million.
Veeva Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $0.68, versus the consensus of $0.63. Veeva Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $538.9-539.9 million, versus the consensus of $526.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeva Systems (VEEV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!