Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $126.57 million.
Veeva Systems sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.15-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.14. Veeva Systems sees Q3 2017 revenue of $134.5-136 million, versus the consensus of $133.0 million.
Veeva Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $0.60-$0.61, versus the consensus of $0.57. Veeva Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $525-528 million, versus the consensus of $518.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeva Systems (VEEV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!