Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE: VEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $294.25 million.
Vectrus, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.12-$2.28, versus prior guidance of $2.07-$2.32 and the consensus of $2.25. Vectrus, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.19-1.20 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.18-1.20 billion and the consensus of $1.21 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!