Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE: VEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $294.25 million.
Vectrus, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.12-$2.28, versus prior guidance of $2.07-$2.32 and the consensus of $2.25. Vectrus, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.19-1.20 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.18-1.20 billion and the consensus of $1.21 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!