Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE: VEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $294.25 million.
Vectrus, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.12-$2.28, versus prior guidance of $2.07-$2.32 and the consensus of $2.25. Vectrus, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.19-1.20 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.18-1.20 billion and the consensus of $1.21 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!