Vascular Solutions (VASC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vascular Solutions (NASDAQ: VASC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.31, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $41.65 million.
Vascular Solutions sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.34-$0.36, versus the consensus of $0.35. Vascular Solutions sees Q4 2016 revenue of $43-44 million, versus the consensus of $43.12 million.
Vascular Solutions sees FY2017 EPS of $1.44-$1.48, versus the consensus of $1.45. Vascular Solutions sees FY2017 revenue of $183-187 million, versus the consensus of $181.87 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vascular Solutions (VASC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!