Vasco Data Security (VDSI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vasco Data Security (NASDAQ: VDSI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.33 million.
"Our third quarter results were primarily impacted by the extension of sales cycles as some of our large, European banking customers made adjustments in their ordering patterns in response to economic pressures and the need for digital transformation." said T. Kendall Hunt, VASCO Chairman & CEO. "We are pleased to make additional gains in our gross margins as we continue to derive more of our revenue from software. We remain optimistic about market demand for our solutions, including our hardware products, DIGIPASS for Apps mobile security suite, and eSignLive electronic signature solutions. We remain confident in our long term strategy and in the strength of our future growth opportunities as all types of businesses in every region expand their use of online and mobile channels to conduct business."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vasco Data Security (VDSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!