Varonis Systems (VRNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.6 million.
Yaki Faitelson, Varonis CEO, said, “We delivered a strong third quarter. For the fourth quarter in a row, both license and total revenues grew by more than 30% year over year. We exceeded our guidance on both the top and bottom lines, and our efforts to reach enterprises with 1,000 or more employees and a larger total customer lifetime value are also paying off. Demand for our solutions increased, and we are encouraged by the positive momentum we see in the business driven by growing awareness of the insider threat and Varonis’ role in protecting data. Customers are recognizing that our software provides better protections around data and enables better control of access so companies can discover where their information assets are, track and profile those who use them, spot who may be abusing them, and identify those who are responsible for them."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Varonis Systems (VRNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!