Varonis Systems (VRNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.6 million.
Yaki Faitelson, Varonis CEO, said, “We are very pleased with our second quarter performance. We see strong momentum in the business, and this is our third quarter in a row of growing both license and total revenues by 30% or more year over year. A growing number of organizations realize that they don’t have visibility into unstructured data and file systems, which are their assets most at risk. Managing and protecting these assets are increasingly becoming key spending priorities for IT and security professionals, as well as senior executives who understand the ramifications of not taking action. This is driving the need for our solutions, and our go-to-market efforts are helping us to more effectively capture our expanding opportunity."
Varonis Systems sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.11)-($0.10), versus the consensus of ($0.14). Varonis Systems sees Q3 2016 revenue of $38.2-38.8 million, versus the consensus of $38.12 million.
Varonis Systems sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.36)-($0.33), versus the consensus of ($0.39). Varonis Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $158.6-160.6 million, versus the consensus of $157.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Varonis Systems (VRNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!