Varian Semiconductor Equipment (VSEA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Varian Semiconductor Equipment (NASDAQ: VSEA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $328.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Properties (BXP) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Con-way (CNW) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Ferro Corp. (FOE) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c, Guides Below Street Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!