Varian Semiconductor Equipment (VSEA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Varian Semiconductor Equipment (NASDAQ: VSEA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $328.39 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Primo Water Corp. (PRMW) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- China Lodging Group (HTHT) Misses Q4 EPS by 43c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!