Varian Semiconductor Equipment (VSEA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Varian Semiconductor Equipment (NASDAQ: VSEA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $328.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Chipmaker Micron to cut jobs after turnaround plans dashed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!