Varian Semiconductor Equipment (VSEA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Varian Semiconductor Equipment (NASDAQ: VSEA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $328.39 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 Comps, EPS Outlook
- Green Bancorp (GNBC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Majesco Entertainment (COOL) Posts Q3 Loss of 58c/Share; Retains Advisor to Explore Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!