Varian Semiconductor Equipment (VSEA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) (HZNP) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (ADMP) Lower (more...)
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
Varian Semiconductor Equipment (NASDAQ: VSEA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $328.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.14
- American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Misses Q4 AFFO by 2c
- Cypress Energy Partners (CELP) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $2.51/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!