Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.05 million.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities (Cash) were $142.6 million as of September 30, 2016, representing an increase to Cash of $6.6 million in the third quarter of 2016.
"This quarter marks a significant milestone for Vanda, having secured long-term exclusivity for Fanapt and demonstrated our ability to grow our commercial assets and expand our pipeline of products," said Mihael H. Polymeropoulos, M.D., Vanda's President and CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Announces Anti-CD27 Agonist Moving into Clinical Development (MRK)
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!