Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.05 million.
Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities (Cash) were $142.6 million as of September 30, 2016, representing an increase to Cash of $6.6 million in the third quarter of 2016.
"This quarter marks a significant milestone for Vanda, having secured long-term exclusivity for Fanapt and demonstrated our ability to grow our commercial assets and expand our pipeline of products," said Mihael H. Polymeropoulos, M.D., Vanda's President and CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c