Valvoline (VVV) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $494 million versus the consensus estimate of $487.5 million.
Valvoline sees FY2017 EPS of $1.28-$1.38, versus the consensus of $1.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Valvoline (VVV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!