VSE Corp. (VSEC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.65
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.65, versus $0.60 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $172.8 million, versus $137.4 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports Secondary Offering by Certain Stockholders
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Marissa Mayer to Resign from Board; Plans Name Change to 'Altaba'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!