VOXX Int'l (VOXX) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
VOXX Int'l (NASDAQ: VOXX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $159.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $161 million.
Commenting on the Company's Fiscal 2017 performance, Pat Lavelle, President and CEO stated, "We reported year-over-year growth during the second quarter and remain on track to drive growth in our business this Fiscal year. While our Automotive segment is expected to be down slightly, most of it is timing related and we have new programs slated to begin towards the end of our Fiscal year. We were also awarded another $45 million in new contracts during the second quarter, bringing the total value of OEM awards received over the past three quarters to approximately $380 million. Our Consumer Accessories and Premium Audio segments posted strong growth, with new product introductions driving improvements, and load-in's for the all-important holiday season are looking good. With gross margins holding and continued cost controls in place, we expect Fiscal 2017 to show improved top- and bottom-line performance this year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VOXX Int'l (VOXX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Posts Surprise Q3 Loss
- Potlatch (PCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c