VMware (VMW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VMware (NYSE: VMW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.14, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.76 billion.
"Our very good third-quarter financial results reflect VMware's strength in delivering strategic value to our customers," said Pat Gelsinger, chief executive officer, VMware. "We are helping customers run any application across their private, public and hybrid clouds with our new Cross-Cloud Architecture™, the industry's most complete and capable hybrid cloud offering."
Zane Rowe, executive vice president and chief financial officer, VMware, said, "We are pleased with our Q3 financial performance, which exceeded the midpoint of our revenue and operating margin guidance. We continue to broaden our portfolio with a range of products that will drive growth for the company."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VMware (VMW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!