VMware (VMW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VMware (NYSE: VMW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.14, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.76 billion.
"Our very good third-quarter financial results reflect VMware's strength in delivering strategic value to our customers," said Pat Gelsinger, chief executive officer, VMware. "We are helping customers run any application across their private, public and hybrid clouds with our new Cross-Cloud Architecture™, the industry's most complete and capable hybrid cloud offering."
Zane Rowe, executive vice president and chief financial officer, VMware, said, "We are pleased with our Q3 financial performance, which exceeded the midpoint of our revenue and operating margin guidance. We continue to broaden our portfolio with a range of products that will drive growth for the company."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VMware (VMW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!