VCA Antech (WOOF) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
VCA Antech (NASDAQ: WOOF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.79, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $659.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $668.35 million.
VCA Antech sees FY2016 EPS of $2.87-$2.97, versus the consensus of $2.94. VCA Antech sees FY2016 revenue of $2.52-2.54 billion, versus the consensus of $2.53 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VCA Antech (WOOF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!