VCA Antech (WOOF) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
VCA Antech (NASDAQ: WOOF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.79, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $659.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $668.35 million.
VCA Antech sees FY2016 EPS of $2.87-$2.97, versus the consensus of $2.94. VCA Antech sees FY2016 revenue of $2.52-2.54 billion, versus the consensus of $2.53 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VCA Antech (WOOF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c