VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
VBL Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VBLT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15).
At September 30, 2016, the Company had cash, cash equivalents and short-term bank deposits totaling $48.9 million and working capital of $46.0 million. We expect that our cash, cash equivalents and short-term bank deposits will enable us to fund our operating expenses and capital expenditure requirements into 2019. Our cash position is expected to be sufficient for completion of our on-going Phase 3 clinical trial of VB-111 in rGBM, for a potential registration trial of VB-111 in ovarian cancer and to support the investment in the new Modiin facility.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!