VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
VBL Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VBLT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15).
At September 30, 2016, the Company had cash, cash equivalents and short-term bank deposits totaling $48.9 million and working capital of $46.0 million. We expect that our cash, cash equivalents and short-term bank deposits will enable us to fund our operating expenses and capital expenditure requirements into 2019. Our cash position is expected to be sufficient for completion of our on-going Phase 3 clinical trial of VB-111 in rGBM, for a potential registration trial of VB-111 in ovarian cancer and to support the investment in the new Modiin facility.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!